A Program for Today’s Changemakers
The WKKF Community Leadership Network prepares leaders to rise to the challenges of our time.
From the Kellogg Foundation’s earliest days, founder Will Keith Kellogg articulated a formula for enduring change that includes investing in local leaders and authentic engagement of community. The WKKF Community Leadership Network is the manifestation of Mr. Kellogg’s vision. This 18-month fellowship program offers hands-on development, personalized coaching, peer networking and practical experience.
- Unite with a diverse group locally and across the U.S. to learn from each other and foster lasting relationships.
- Build a powerful multicultural, multi sector collaborative within your community to effect enduring change.
- Join a Global Fellows Network of 1,100+ that facilitates connection, collaborative learning and collective action.
- Understand your leadership identity and emerge with greater self-awareness, personal mastery and effectiveness in leading others.
- Gain skills for engaging varied voices, navigating differences and bringing people together around solutions.
- Learn essential ways to advance racial equity, racial healing and collective leadership in communities.
- Get fully equipped to lead transformational change that benefits children, families and communities.
- Integrate self-care practices that generate compassion for yourself and others and that build resilient leadership.
- Put new knowledge and skills into action through class and cohort activities and in your day-to-day work.
Through a variety of activities, the program builds leadership self-mastery, understanding of racial equity and systems, and tools for authentic community engagement – all to support leading in place.
Through the Global Fellows Network, leaders continue to connect across different cultures, sectors and geographies for collaborative learning and collective action long after this fellowship. Spanning 44 countries with 1,100+ leaders from WKKF’s 17 fellowship programs over the years, the Global Fellows Network facilitates opportunities to meet and partner with other leaders; share ideas and innovative approaches; and work together to accelerate change that benefits children, families and communities.