Welcome Fellows for 2019-2020
Today’s challenges require leadership that can bridge the divides in our society.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation (WKKF) Community Leadership Network with the Center for Creative Leadership is an innovative fellowship that supports local leaders to connect, grow and lead transformational change toward a more equitable society.
Leading in Place
WKKF Community Leadership Network fellows are:
- Community-minded leaders who want to apply their talents to foster a more equitable future for all.
- At a pivotal moment in their careers to benefit from this type of leadership development program and network.
- Representative of a range of disciplines, bringing diverse experiences and perspectives to the fellowship class.
- Fueled by learning meaningful ways to engage communities and forge relationships across cultures, sectors and interests to advance solutions.
- Intentional about racial equity and racial healing to create transformational change in communities.
- Eager to connect with an extensive network of 1,700+ alumni working to effect systemic change.